The V2 is a dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and infrared output, with no need for an IR filter. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated white/infrared LED assembly and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. In white light mode, the tactically correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch lets you instantly select an output level: press for a 10-lumen long-runtime low beam suitable for general night use.
Press further for a 150-lumen white spot beam, over three times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight, and more than enough light to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision; twist for constant-on low beam, twist further for constant-on high beam. A push-twist on the V2's self-locking selector ring lets you switch to infrared mode, where the tailcap switch again lets you instantly select output levels, press for a 10-milliwatt low beam, press further for a 120-milliwatt high beam, twist for constant-on at either level.
- White and infrared output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- Virtually indestructible LED emitters regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels, high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch, press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Manufacturer Part Number||V2-BK|
|Torch Type||Handheld Torch|
|Output Type||LED & LED IR|
|Output States||Hi/Lo Dual Output|